Exceptional Connections® March Networking Luncheon
March 12 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Imagine a world where people naturally contribute to each other, knowing that when we are in service to others, we transform lives.
We have a full schedule planned so please plan to arrive by 11:30am to network and enjoy a delicious Luncheon. Our event will begin promptly at Noon.
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
We are excited Patrice Tabor will be our March Spotlight speaker
Patrice is a certified life coach and workshop facilitator. She is committed to learning and personal transformation through courageous self-discovery and passionate exploration of your unique strengths and values. Patrice assists you to overcome barriers so that you may reach your goal and experience ultimate joy and satisfaction in your life and work. With over 15 years as an adult educator in healthcare, Patrice is committed to lifelong learning, healthy team relationships, and compassionate communication. Patrice brings creative expression into her coaching practice with sensitivity and grace. Patrice enjoys hula dancing as her favorite forms of creative expression.
In her 20-minute talk Patrice will share: Toot Your Own Horn: Share your strengths with confidence to expand opportunities
Would you like to have a deeper awareness of your strengths and be able to express them more clearly when selling to a client or when networking to find opportunities? Many of us have an idea of what we’re good at, but we feel unsure talking about our strengths with others. In this interactive workshop, you will identify and clarify key strengths and develop a STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) story to communicate your strengths with confidence and clarity to others.
- Identify and clarify a key personal strength
- Develop a STAR story about a key strength
- Communicate a key strength with confidence and clarity by sharing your STAR story
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections®, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Meet, Mingle and Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun & Festive Environment
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets at each event
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products All * * * * *Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement. ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- Enjoy our delicious 3-course Italian Luncheon at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Lynnwood.
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist” with our “Connection Exchange”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Eastside Chapter Non-profit since 2015
- Easy access off the I-5 Freeway
- Win Giveaway Door Prizes!
- Free and plentiful parking
The Earlier you Register, The More $ You SAVE!
$40 – ECN Way experience rate for 1st time attendees
$40 – Champion Connector – “Early Bird” rate ends Thursday, February 29th at 11:30pm – use Promo Code
$50 – Classic Connector – “Early Bird” rate ends Thursday, February 29th at 11:30pm
$55 – Champion Connector – “It’s Not Too Late” rate ends Monday, March 11th, at 9:00pm – use Promo Code
$65 – Classic Connector – “It’s Not Too Late” rate ends Monday, March 11th, at 9:00pm
* Marketplace Vendor Networking registration includes a delicious Old Spaghetti Factory famous 3-course meal.
– $100 – Marketplace Spotlight Vendor Opportunity (includes Vendor fee + Early bird Networking fee)
We offer our Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1 screenshot to promote your business and products.
Spotlight Vendor opportunities are limited each month. Contact Cyndi@ExceptionalConnections.com if you are interested in gaining more visibility as a Spotlight Vendor