Our Champion Virtual Wisdom Circle sessions embody this mission through the following core guidelines:
1. Explore Uncomfortable Territory: We encourage our Champions to step out of their comfort zones, embracing new ideas and challenges.
2. Leverage Fellow Champion Insights: We believe in the power of collective wisdom and the invaluable insights offered by fellow Champion Entrepreneurs, evident in creating this brain trust.
3. Flexible Attendance: Our sessions are designed to accommodate the busy lives of our Champion members, allowing them to miss a session if they have a client meeting or are out of town.
4. Full Engagement: We ask members to commit to staying for the entire hour, ensuring that our discussions are productive and focused, and we are honoring the presenters.
5. Visible Participation: By keeping our videos on during sessions, we create an environment that fosters connection and engagement.
6. Center Stage Introduction: Center Stage Presenters introduce themselves at the start of their talk, establishing a strong rapport with the group.
7. Structured Sharing: Center Stage Presenters have a 10 to 20-minute window to share their insights, promoting efficiency and fairness. Each presenter asks for what they want before the presentation so attendees know what to listen for in regards to asking for feedback.
8. Feedback and Collaboration: Our sessions provide an ideal platform for presenters to test their ideas and receive constructive, not corrective feedback from their peers. Keep it uplifting, respectful, kind, upleveling and a valuable experience for all.
9. Topic Variety: We encourage discussions on a wide range of topics, preparing for upcoming presentations, sharing your products, services, benefits, and new offerings, to diversify our learning experiences, in addition to the opportunity to practice/test out upcoming talks.
10. Visual Support: Presenters are welcome to use slide deck images to enhance their presentations and convey their ideas effectively.
11. Focused Feedback / Hotseat: In the Focused Feedback segment, we promote a supportive atmosphere: attendees offering constructive, kind and insightful presentation feedback based on the specific feedback the presenter requested.
12. Session Recordings for All: We record each session and share the replay in our Champion log-in, benefiting both attendees who couldn’t make it and our Center Stage presenters, who can use the recordings for further growth.
13. Volunteer Note Taker for Focused Feedback Session: To ensure that valuable insights and feedback are captured during the Focused Feedback session for our presenters, we encourage a volunteer note-taker. This dedicated individual will transcribe key points and observations, providing a detailed summary that will be promptly emailed to the presenters later that day. Your contribution as a note-taker is instrumental in fostering continuous improvement and growth within our exceptional community.