Exceptional Connections® February Clothes For Kids Day of Service
February 26 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us and Connect with Exceptional Colleagues
As Martin Luther King Jr. eloquently stated, Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: “What are you doing for others?”
Calling all Exceptional Connectors to a Day of Service at Clothes For Kids on Monday, February 26th from 2pm – 5pm.
Click on this link to reserve your spot as a volunteer at our Clothes For Kids Work Party, so you can be included in event updates:
Clothes For Kids Office:
16725 52nd Ave W #B
Lynnwood, WA 98037
Exceptional Connections has been honored to support Clothes For Kids as our Non-Profit organization since 2015.
Clothes For Kid’s Mission is to transform students’ lives one wardrobe at a time.
Joan Morrison – Clothes For Kids Executive Director has graciously agreed to bring CFK bins to receive clothing donations to our upcoming February 13th Networking event.
This is a great opportunity to go through your drawers and closets, and bring clothing items for ages Pre-K to High School to our event or the upcoming EC – Day of Service.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Why Attend an Exceptional Connections® Networking Event?
- Join us in making exceptional connections®, building relationships that lead to new friendships, endless referrals, and powerful advocates!
- Meet, Mingle and Connect with like-minded Entrepreneurs in a Fun & Festive Environment
- Dynamic & Inspiring 20-minute Spotlight speakers
- Exceptional Insight presentation offered by a member of our Community
- Learn 6 Steps to Exceptional Connecting & Networking Nuggets at each event
- We offer our Marketplace Spotlight Vendors added visibility of 90-seconds to show & tell what your business has to offer, plus the added bonus of sharing 1-screenshot to promote your business and products All * * * * *Attendees will offer a 45-second Elevator Commercial. Be prepared to share the following: Name, Your Business Category + 5-10 word Quick Connect Statement. ie. I’m Cyndi Dady, I’m a Relationship Marketing Strategist – I Help Businesses Attract & Keep Customers.
- Enjoy our delicious 3-course Italian Luncheon at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Lynnwood.
- As an added bonus you will experience “Networking with a Twist” with our “Connection Exchange”
- Support Clothes For Kids – our Eastside Chapter Non-profit since 2015
- Easy access off the I-5 Freeway
- Win Giveaway Door Prizes!
- Free and plentiful parking